This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure page for full details.
Tis the season for all the cute Christmas pick up lines and fun, flirty texts you can imagine! Gear up for some pretty punny (hehe) Christmas pick up line and text ideas that will be sure to Jingle their Bells for you and only you…
Some are classic Christmas pick up puns, others are a little spicy, and some are just oh so, sweet. When it comes to Christmas pick up lines and flirty texts, is there such a thing as too much?
Time to Stock that Stuffing and make your move: Ho, ho, ho, and awaaaaaaay we go!
Fun and Festive Christmas Pick Up Lines
1. Sleigh Bells Ring, are you listenin’? Oh wait, that’s just my heart pounding a little faster because I’m standing so close to you.
2. I’d have to be a Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins to not at least try to get your number before I leave here.
3. Do you know the best way to spread Christmas cheer? It’s giving me your number.
4. If I had a bell, I’d ring it just to see if you suddenly sprouted wings.
5. Baby, it’s cold outside… want to go somewhere and snuggle?
6. You giving me your number would be such a perfect gift, I wouldn’t ask Santa for any other thing this year!
7. Please don’t be a Scrooge, I’m just a guy/girl hoping to share a little Christmas magic with a gorgeous guy/girl.
8. In exchange for your number, I’ll give you this mint condition Candy Cane!
9. I’m making a list and checkin’ it twice, but the only thing it’s missing is your number.
10. I swear I’ve seen your name somewhere before… Oh, that’s right, you’re on the Naughty and Nice List!
11. You know what you remind me of? A candy cane: nice curves and super sweet!
12. I think you’re cute, here’s my number… the snowball is in your court.
13. I bet you have all the boys/girls out here asking you to rock around the Christmas tree with them!
14. Baby, it’s cold outside, but I’d still really love it if we could chill together sometime.
15. If I put you on my Christmas list, do you think Santa would deliver?
16. I’d like to get into the Spirit of the Season by sliding into your DMs…
17. What are the chances of you hanging your stocking up at my place this year?
18. You look like the type of guy/girl that makes a person happy to land on the naughty list.
19. What’s a gift like you doing so far away from the Christmas Tree?
20. Tis the Season to spend a little time together, don’t you think?
21. It’s not going to be the Most Wonderful Time of the Year for me unless we get to spend a little time together.
22. You could be out here singlehandedly Making Spirits Bright just by giving out your number, you know that?
Festive and Flirty Christmas Texts
23. Hey, I’ve been thinking about you today… can’t wait to have you Rockin’ around my Christmas Tree later 😉
24. I have a list and I’m checkin’ it twice… hoping you are feeling naughty and nice!
25. Are you Fa La La La La-alling for me the way I am for you right now?
26. If Santa asks me if you were good this year, I won’t tell him the details of how very, very, very good you’ve been.
27. Santa isn’t really who I want coming down my chimney later… spoiler alert, it’s you.
28. It’s been a pretty Silent Night around here so far… want to come over and change that?
29. All I want for Christmas is you and those very gifted lips you have!
30. You should come home and see where I’ve hung the mistletoe…
31. I’m hoping you’re on your way because I’m ready to Jingle your Bells!
32. Should I be naughty or nice tonight? Why don’t you decide for me?
33. Just like the snow falling outside, I’m pretty sure I’m falling for you.
34. I’m thinking we might both go on the naughty list this year, right?
35. How about you walk through this Winter Wonderland over to my place so we can cozy up together?
36. From head to mistletoe, you’re my favorite person.
37. Come over, I’m ready to deck your halls!
38. I’m Holly, Jolly, and you-know-what over here; come home already!
39. Baby, it’s cold outside, but I can think of something we can do to stay warm together!
40. I’d like to Jingle All the Way with you if you know what I mean.
41. Is Jack Frost nipping at your nose again? Come over here so I can kiss it and make it better.
42. Come over so I can share a little Christmas Spice with you!
43. It’s not Merry and Bright until you arrive, you know that?
44. You are the only thing on my Christmas list this year, but there’s no way I’m waiting until Christmas morning for you!
45. Sleighbells may be ringing out there, but you always have my full attention.
46. Santa may be coming to town, but you’re the only person on this planet I’m unlocking my door for tonight!
47. Why don’t you come over and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas with me?
48. Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night… except for you, you’re going to need to come over so I can tell you goodnight in person.
49. You make every day feel like Christmas just by being mine.
50. I’m too old to sit on Santa’s lap, can I sit on yours instead?
Whether you’re planning the perfect Christmas date to maintain connection with your favorite person or you’re out looking for that perfect person, you will definitely get a chuckle, a smile, and hopefully, some other great responses from these fun and flirty Christmas pick up lines!
We all know the power of a well-worded text; sprinkle in a little Christmas Spice and you will have something very, very nice!
Check out these other romantic Christmas ideas:
- 15 Wonderful Christmas Gifts for Married Couples
- 16 Perfect Christmas Gifts for Newlyweds
- 25 Festive Christmas Traditions for Couples: Have a Magical Season
- The Best Christmas Lingerie & Other Sexy Christmas Gifts
- 14 Romantic Christmas Destinations in the USA
Amy Hartle is the co-founder and owner of Two Drifters, where she blogs about romantic and couples travel, relationships, honeymoons, and more. With a Master’s in English and a BA in Musical Theatre, Amy loves to write quality content as well as to entertain, and she hopes to do a bit of both here on the blog! Amy is happily married to her husband Nathan, and when not working on their sites, Amy & Nathan can be found cuddling, reading, and enjoying delicious lattes.