When you think of the most romantic love songs you know, it’s surely a subjective thing. We all have certain songs that we associate with lovers, breakups, and other memories.
But no matter who you are, the following 100 songs are incredibly romantic choices. We’ve selected (in no particular order) what we think are some of the very best love songs from the last several decades. Enjoy!
1. All My Life – K-Ci & Jojo
2. You’re the Inspiration – Chicago
3. Time After Time – Cyndi Lauper
4. Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
5. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
6. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
7. Hero – Enrique Iglesias
8. When a Man Loves a Woman – Percy Sledge
9. Wilder (We’re Chained) – Brandi Carlile
PS: this was our wedding song! <3